How old must I be to rent a hired car !

To rent a cars, you must be after the European orders at least 23 years, and be already at least 1 year in the possession of a valid driving licence.

How and where do I get my hired car ?

Simply pay attention with the abandonment of the gate to a friendly employee with a nameplate and your name on it. This employee drives you to your hired car and drives you also again at the end of the rent time to the airport.If you have booked your hired car for a hotel or apartment building, meet the employee at your time elective in the adoption. If there is no adoption, meet him before the house. In this case, it is advisable always to give a mobiletelephonnumber for the booking, so that employee can phone you.

Can I require of the vehicle renter another vehicle model, if that offer i don´t accept ?

Should the vehicle booked by you not correspond to your images, you have the possibility to hire perhaps, another vehicle, provided that it is available at that time and for your desired term. On this occasion, it can come to an additional payment if the new vehicle a category is higher classified.

Is a vehicle change possible by the vehicle handing over if the baggage does not fit the vehicle ?

A vehicle change is possible only if there are considerable divergences in the booked one and the vehicle made available to you. A vehicle change in a bigger category is possible provided that for the vehicle at that time and at your desired term is available. On this occasion, it can come to an additional payment if the new vehicle a category is higher classified.

Which papers should be shown by the vehicle handing over ?

By the handing over of the vehicle to you, you need a valid driving licence, an identity card and the Voucher which run time in the rent period does not fall. For payment with a credit card still a valid credit card of VISAS or MASTERCARD.

What is included in the assurances ?

You have a full comprehensive insurance for your vehicle. That means your vehicle is insured in all accidents and there are no costs to you. If you have, nevertheless, a tire damage or a glass damage, this is not covered by the full comprehensive insurance. For this case there is a disclaimer of liability WUG (Wheels, Undercover, Glass). Then this covers the damages which are not integrated in the full comprehensive insurance. Nevertheless, basic ones counts in all accidents, call always the police. In addition there is in Greece 112. However, they should call, in any case, your hired car partner and inform immediately about the damage.

For personal damages there is the assurance PAI. She insures of the driver and also of the registered second driver. For all persons still located in the vehicle there is an additional PAI.
Both assurances can be also concluded directly on site.

How can I pay my hired car ?

There are two possibilities to pay your hired car. They can book the vehicle on the Internet and effect there a deposit either with a credit card or an online transfer. They can also book your hired car by phone with us. Then you get your hired car directly to your holiday place or your hotel, your flatlet or her camping site. In this case, you can pay the vehicle by handing over cash or with credit card. There is the possibility, with a short-term booking on the Internet, to pay the vehicle by to handing over. Nevertheless, this requires a telephone confirmation on our part.

How can I change my reservation ?

A change of your online reservation can take place only in writing. In addition you go sending us into the contact range of our Internet side and your suggestions for improvement by E Mail. We send you then the changed posting dates. In the case of a telephone reservation a call is enough with our center.

How can I cancel my reservation ?

A cancellation can take place only in writing. This should take place however at least 10 days before the beginning of renting, since otherwise a refunding cannot be granted any longer. More details for this you take please from our TOC's.What do I make in an accident ?In case of an accident or a damage to the vehicle you inform your rented car partner and the police.

Can I leave Greece with my rented car ?

With the vehicles rented in Greece, you may drive to all the greek islands. However they may not leave Greece with the renting vehicle.

Who may still drive the vehicle except me ?

Except you and the registered secondary drivers, nobody should not drive the rented vehicle.

Must I change a damaged tyre myself ?

In case of a flat tire you must change either the tyre yourselves, or you ask a gas station or a workshop to change the tyre.